hey, this worked last fall when trying to find who was opening for The Killers. i'm seeing Kings Of Leon next thursday with my fiancee and i can't find anything saying who is opening. anybody out there in vc-land have an idea?

thanks,

me.

Albert dropped off the KoL tour a couple weeks back to do his own headlining tour, Snowden are opening now

http://www.myspace.com/snowden

Interesting. Snowden are from here (Atlanta), but I don't think I've heard them. Good for them for landing a good tour.

The fact that the opeing act isn't "the Strokes guy" will make it easier for me snag a decent balcony seat without having to arrive at 6:30.

I caught a special on "Mojo HD" last night with the Pretenders doing a live show along with a variety of guest artists, one of which was Kings of Leon. Also on the show were Iggy Pop, Incubus, and a few others. KOL was interesting, and I can see why Chrissie Hynde introduced them as her favorite band. Their sound was compatible with the Pretenders.

Chrissie herself is a rock goddess. She looks f'in great for 50 or whatever age she is now, and still sounds amazing.