decent song, but doesn't excite me for the new record at all..

as much as i like Interpol, it appears as though their lyrics will never improve enough to not bother me

what, you mean the line "You wear those shoes like a dove..." is not brilliant? :ermm

yeah, i know where you are coming from...it's hard to look past such stupid lyrics sometimes.

that said, i heard a live version of another new song, Pioneer, and it was much better than this one.

their lyrics are just so abstract and sometimes comical though that i get a kick out of their absurdity sometimes.

but i just get annoyed at people who treat their lyrics like they're some deep/dark meaningful shit, when in fact it's mostly random. sometimes they're at least clever though.

their lyrics are just so abstract and sometimes comical though that i get a kick out of their absurdity sometimes.

but i just get annoyed at people who treat their lyrics like they're some deep/dark meaningful shit, when in fact it's mostly random. sometimes they're at least clever though.

The Doors?