Indianapolis 6/15 Murat Theater

I'll be there with the family. The Manson family. :stunned

me and 8 non-VC friends! :bounce8

You're like a missionary!!! :cheers

I got tickets, but have since found out that it's the same night as the next Gallery Hop. Gonna have to think about it....

A couple of them you know, Johnny - Doug and Jackson from the LR show. (Jackson, of course, of the infamous "let's flip off the camera" photo. :lol )

And a couple of the others were tough converts. "I just don't get Wilco." Eventually I gave up on them, although their ears perked up one evening while we were all playing dice and I had the singles collection going. "Who is this? This is great stuff." And then Kicking Television came out and that completely SOLD them. Now they are 100% obsessed.

Hey Johnny, let me know if you need to sell your tickets, I think we might need even more, especially if they are tasty seats. :ike

And Nick, I hope you'll be there if you're back in Indiana by then! :dancing

I got tickets, but have since found out that it's the same night as the next Gallery Hop. Gonna have to think about it....

Hey Johnny, let me know if you need to sell your tickets, I think we might need even more, especially if they are tasty seats. :ike

And let me know if Wendy doesn't want them. :lol I'm still looking!!

I could use a couple too.....I goofed on this one.

LouieB

:ohwell

Then I must be Charles :w00t

Dude....who in the hell do think is the pater familias here? :lol Play your cards right young man & you could be Tex. :pirate

I'm venturing down from Kalamazoo, MI with my twin sister. We scored 1st row seats on the presale.... best luck I've ever had. :)

Broke down bought two from ebay ($119+ Shipping) not to bad. Already had Cincy tix. sometimes one night of wilco is just not enough :dancing What did you guys pay including convinence charge,shipping etc.

10th row