TV commercial

am sitting here working on some freelance work, the colbert report on in the background. half paying attention and what do i hear???? "I Hate it Hear". look up to see a wilco commercial promoting sky blue sky using the drawings and birds and such from the album artwork as well as quotes from reviews and at the very end, the best buy logo and maybe someone saying something. i was in awe.

and now Tom Delay is on, :o .

am sitting here working on some freelance work, the colbert report on in the background. half paying attention and what do i hear???? "I Hate it Hear". look up to see a wilco commercial promoting sky blue sky using the drawings and birds and such from the album artwork as well as quotes from reviews and at the very end, the best buy logo and maybe someone saying something. i was in awe.

and now Tom Delay is on, :o .

Yeah, yesterday i was going to "take a break" from SBS(I tend to wear music I love out way to quickly) was about to go to bed and was thinking, man no wilco all day(except on the ride home from work) and BAM full length WILCO commercial? I can't escape!