Serious trivia question: (If there is such a thing)

In the film IATTBYH, who did Jeff ask to borrow money from in the fast food restaurant?

Bonus: What was the fast food chain?

It was Wendy's and I think it was his wife, Susan.

Here is a local-regional question:

Jeff sings Hummingbird to a little girl onstage during the Asheville October 14, 2005 show. As he handed her back to her parents he said, "________ ___ __________ _________"

She shows up at the Chapel Hill March 5, 2006 show wearing a shirt with this quote and again, got to go onstage during Hummingbird.

What was the quote?

Jeff sings Hummingbird to a little girl onstage during the Asheville October 14, 2005 show. As he handed her back to her parents he said, "________ ___ __________ _________"

She shows up at the Chapel Hill March 5, 2006 show wearing a shirt with this quote and again, got to go onstage during Hummingbird.

What was the quote?

1. It wasn't onstage...or at least the little girl didn't go on stage for the song(well, I guess technically it was, but for the 2nd verse he got in the crowd with her)

2. It was "Rock on Little Sister!"

Which band member keeps a circus clown in a locker in the loft?

Mikael?

And a question-

Who was Jeff really excited that he got to meet and told the rest of the band about it in the van in IATTBYH?

And a question-

Who was Jeff really excited that he got to meet and told the rest of the band about it in the van in IATTBYH?

Big Bird (well, the actor anyway)??

edit: or Bob.....someone from Sesame Street

What was the quote?

F... You Mother F...er

(It was a Tourettes benefit)

Serious trivia question: (If there is such a thing)

In the film IATTBYH, who did Jeff ask to borrow money from in the fast food restaurant?

Bonus: What was the fast food chain?

wasn't it burger king/wife?

Big Bird (well, the actor anyway)??

edit: or Bob.....someone from Sesame Street

It was Bob

Here we go: What kind of cigarettes does Jeff Smoke in the film I Am Trying To Break Your Heart? (I specified because I don't know if he still smokes)

I was thinking the same thing the other day... But I would be more of a Trivial Pursuit - Wilco Edition person.

I'd buy it.

Next question: Where did Wilco get the name for their album Being There?

Egan, of course.

Edit: Who is Egan.

Poor Egan, he was in the band for like five minutes before he kind of... phased out. He showed up for the Mermaid Avenue thing in Dublin and the guys were pretty much like "Why are you here?" Billy Bragg took him in, though, and he toured with him for a while.

It's kind of sad... Egan was so excited about being in Wilco that he sold his business and then he was in the band for a very short period of time.

Sorry about my rambling :mellow

Guest Rufer
Poor Egan, ........................................for a very short period of time.

Sorry about my rambling :mellow

Say, have you read the Kot book?