Music today tickets...

Has any Canadians got there tickets yet?

I am trying not to worry, but I think they are sending them to my house via UPS, and I am at work during the day, I dont want them to send them at the last minute, only to have them sent back cause i am not there to sign for them....

has anyone got them, or purchased tickets through music today in the past?

When do you usually get them?

Thanks for the help guys,

Petemoss

Hey Fella,

I made a post about this a little while ago, and people reassured me that last time, and times before that, tickets arrive within two weeks of the concert date. I was worried too, but I'd say hold off on the panic until it's the 20th or so. Where are your seats? I'll be the guy screaming.

hey pete.. thanks for starting this thread.. i was worried too, but i feel ok now :D

i'm 3rd row off center too.. to the left, right on the aisle. maybe i'll see you there.. i'll be the shaggy guy with a very white girlfriend next to me :D

Anybody yet? I'm worried!!! I haven't received my tickets yet and I won't be able use them (family crisis). I hope I'll be able to sell them 12 days before the show. It's a real bummer cause these are the best seats I would've had for Wilco (row C on the floor).

Anybody yet? I'm worried!!! I haven't received my tickets yet and I won't be able use them (family crisis). I hope I'll be able to sell them 12 days before the show. It's a real bummer cause these are the best seats I would've had for Wilco (row C on the floor).

If I were you I'd put 'em on Criagslist now (toronto) and when you get replies just explain that you expect the tix any day. You can overnight mail them....should be plenty of time 'til the 30th.

If I were you I'd put 'em on Criagslist now (toronto) and when you get replies just explain that you expect the tix any day. You can overnight mail them....should be plenty of time 'til the 30th.

I've never used Craigslist. How do people usually work out payment for tickets?