Stamps honour iconic Canadian musicians

They could find a photo of Neil Peart smiling and use that.

Would a smirk work?

3-Guys.jpg

A buddy of mine in High School met Neil once when he was bicycling through Indiana and stopped off at the Dairy Queen that we worked at. I missed meeting him by like an hour.

Would a smirk work?

3-Guys.jpg

A buddy of mine in High School met Neil once when he was bicycling through Indiana and stopped off at the Dairy Queen that we worked at. I missed meeting him by like an hour.

He probably would have turned security loose on you. If you look at his website and the blog entries from this past year, you can see photos of him riding around where I grew up and various places in WV.

I read his Ghost Rider book recently and he is a very reluctant star. Seems to totally loathe being recognized "out of context" - when he's on his own time, he does whatever he can to be anonymous.

I recall there is a thread about this - but, I was reading his site the other day and he talks about buying postcards to mail to all the fans who sent him stuff on this last tour. So, I guess he prefers that sort of interaction.