OMFG - Santa Barbara Bowl show announced

AUG-26 SANTA BARBARA, CA COUNTY BOWL :dancing :dancing :cheers

I was / am really looking forward to the greek, but this just made my year.

Hop on th bike or a nice stroll and see the boys at the bowl!!!!!

Holy crap!!! You lucky devils. SB is paradise (lived there for about 10 years). What a treat to see the band there. I'm very tempted....

Not to add to the temptataion - but the bowl just renovated the stage and sound. Not sure the results as of yet, first show this Friday - but all signs point to good things - book a room at the presido motel (clean, cheap for SB, and great owners), spend the day on the beach, dinner at super rica, and an evening of killer music.

Not to mention SB is a good place for a romantic getaway if you need some discussion points for the significant other.

yaa i was hoping for a nice little show at the lobero, but i guess small venues are so 4 years ago for wilco. and any santa barbara wilco show is a good one.

there are mumblings of a more intimate LA show - not tiny, but much more intimate that the greek.

fingers crossed.

I'm buying tickets today (cuz I'm special like that). If I buy a pair will someone come with me/pay me back? They're going to be good seats.

This is right when school starts.... :realmad Damn school!!! Who needs to go to the chair's retreat???!!! I'm going to plot but I'm not hopeful.

All of you who can go, should go to this show!!

All of you who can go, should go to this show!!

Went to the bowl last night to see Norah Jones and M Ward - fantastic show, but wanted to report on the new stage and sound system --

two words - it's fabulous -

We were seated in Section H - towards the top and wow!!! The sound starts to get a little flat at the top of DEF. A, B and C were not bad, but nothing compared to Section H and lower.

those of you who are on the fence, get tickets to see them at this awesome venue.

stage_comp2.jpg