then in one instant all merged - like a bunch of small anime robots forming a mega-robot - into peter standing before me.

Oddly enough, that's how my mom always describes my initial arrival.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub AHA! thank you for putting your finger on that! i couldn't place it. hooray for bob newhart!

does this mean that at the end of the tour stan is going to wake up next to suzanne pleshette?

This was the first time I was able to see Wilco play live and I couldn't have been happier or more impressed. It just seemed like Jeff was completely into his performance, and seeing Nels play is truly amazing. Setlist was great as well...

This was the first time I was able to see Wilco play live and I couldn't have been happier or more impressed. It just seemed like Jeff was completely into his performance, and seeing Nels play is truly amazing. Setlist was great as well...

This is a commercial for why they tend to play similar sets night after night.

Could anybody upload the boot of the show to a site like yousendit? I can't download torrents, and I also can't play FLAC files...

thanks a lot.

Nobody can do this.

Why would you say that? It's possible.

For some reason at my house, whenever I've tried to use bit torrent, it always just froze up and didn't download.

did you try more than one BT client? there're quite a few to choose from, some better than others. also, some BT sites don't allow certain clients to be used.

it could also be a port forwarding issue, which if that's the case, it's easy enough to fix.