Magnolia Electric Co. fall tour

Just got tickets for Magnolia Electric Co, it says "with guests"... anyone know who's playing with them this tour? Anyone else going to the Vancouver show?

I seem to recall seeing the Watson Twins being listed as support on at least some of Magnolia's fall dates.

yeah - seen them 3 times now and all were short. I was really perplexed after it happened for the first time. I had brought tons of people to the show and it seemed to end just as it was getting going. We wondered if it was something we as an audience had done to piss them off.

I asked here if their short set was a usual thing and was told it was. It's just their thing.

I have what I believe is called Farewell Transmissions from very early on and absolutely love it. I tried their newest and it didn't hit me like that at all. What else should I consider?

I have what I believe is called Farewell Transmissions from very early on and absolutely love it. I tried their newest and it didn't hit me like that at all. What else should I consider?

do you mean the songs: ohia magnolia electric company? as of now that's the best album, the last album (fading trails) is songs from the sessions that are going to be released as 4 individual discs in the box set in august. I haven't heard it yet, but I'm counting on the first disc from the box to be album of the year!

do you mean the songs: ohia magnolia electric company? as of now that's the best album

The Lioness man... The Lioness.

However, I said it before and I'll say it again, Nashville Moon is really fucking good.

However, I said it before and I'll say it again, Nashville Moon is really fucking good.

That's why I said as of now. I'm fully anticipating that to become my favorite based only on the track listing.

And no thanks, I do not want to listen to a leak. I am fully geeked about opening up a fucking wooden box and putting it in the CD player and cranking it up. And uh, wearing my medallion as I listen.

Very very very long p4k interview here.