Some of these look nice. I am glad Washington has reverted to its old-style logo.

http://nhllogos.blogspot.com/2007/08/islan...w-uniforms.html

No, but it is a very creative use of the flag of Ohio.

When the NBA leaves Seattle.........an NHL club would be nice......

-Robert.

so what's your take on the Sonics possibly moving here to OKC? i'm all for it in a selfish way, but would also be sad to see the NBA leave there after 40 years...

The Avs at times have busted out "old-school"-type alternate jerseys in the past few years with just the lettering of "Colorado" diagonally accross the sweater. I like the look of those: simple yet bold.

I see. I am not familiar with said flag.

As state flags go, it's nice.

oh_fil.gif

Ohio's state flag was adopted in 1902. The Ohio burgee, as the swallowtail design is properly called, was designed by John Eisemann. The large blue triangle represents Ohio's hills and valleys, and the stripes represent roads and waterways. The 13 stars grouped about the circle represent the original states of the union; the 4 stars added to the peak of the triangle symbolize that Ohio was the 17th state admitted to the union. The white circle with its red center not only represents the "O" in Ohio, but also suggests Ohio's famous nickname, "The Buckeye State."