Millennium Park Questions

I have questions that I cannot find answers too.

- Is there an opener?

- Will outside beverages be allowed like other events at Millennium Park?

- If not, will alcohol be served?

- Will this show be absolutely amazing? Yes.

I have questions that I cannot find answers too.

- Is there an opener?

yes, Dr. Dog

- Will outside beverages be allowed like other events at Millennium Park?

no

- If not, will alcohol be served?

I don't know

- Will this show be absolutely amazing? Yes.

maybe

Just noticed, no recording equipment allowed either?? :cryin Now, that truly would be a bummer. Cooulnt imagine why they woulding allow taping, unless of course it is for some type of official release in the future? Arguably Wilco's biggest show in Chicago ever, and we may not have access to a tape of it. :ermm

Anyone planning on taping stealth?

The no taping rule is probably because it's a City venue. I don't know why they wouldn't allow taping, but that seems like a City of Chicago thing. In addition XRT is saying they are getting press releases saying, "If you don't have a ticket, don't bother showing up to 'hang out' outside." I guess the security guards working for MP will tell you to keep moving.

The no taping rule is probably because it's a City venue. I don't know why they wouldn't allow taping, but that seems like a City of Chicago thing. In addition XRT is saying they are getting press releases saying, "If you don't have a ticket, don't bother showing up to 'hang out' outside." I guess the security guards working for MP will tell you to keep moving.

I don't know, they never have had any of these rules for the Taste of Chicago or even the Decemerists show, to the best of my knowledge.....

I don't know, they never have had any of these rules for the Taste of Chicago or even the Decemerists show, to the best of my knowledge.....

both those being free events you didnt buy a ticket, and thus agree to certain conditions on the back of.

Given how drunk/high Tweedy was during the making of 95% of Wilco's music, it's the least he can do to allow us to alter our state while consuming to mirror his at the time of creation. It's a rock show, ferrockinoutloud, let us have our beer...fuggit, a flask and a one-hitter. saul good.

Given how drunk/high Tweedy was during the making of 95% of Wilco's music, it's the least he can do to allow us to alter our state while consuming to mirror his at the time of creation. It's a rock show, ferrockinoutloud, let us have our beer...fuggit, a flask and a one-hitter. saul good.

do you have anything to back up those statistics???

furthermore is Mr Lackey making the poster? Im excited to buy a few for myself and friends that couldnt make it..

do you have anything to back up those statistics???

Yes, tweedy once in an interview broke down statistically on each album, which songs he was under the influence on while writing, what drug he was under the influence from, and how wasted he was.