• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
demonoid is back

this made my morning

wha ?details !

mass e-mail came out this am saying the site is back. this is on the site

Welcome back!

Since a few months ago, Deimos, the site administrator, lacks the necessary time to take care of the website, because of personal matters he's been needing to attend to. For this reason, he has decided to leave the site staff.

Before leaving, he assigned a new site administrator from among his friends to take care of the site. The old moderator team will continue helping with the site, unchanged. We will try to keep running everything just as it always has been.

The trackers and website seem to be working properly, and should any issues arise, they will be taken care of as soon as possible. The site might be going on and offline over the next days as we work out any problems.

Welcome back, and enjoy your stay!

- Umlauf

Demonoid Site admin

I would not mess with such places.

i'd agree caution would be advised. this is bound to be a high profile target site.

I think this is mentioned up above - but I think I got some nasties from using that place. But - I suppose that is the chance one takes.

it is a chance we all take, as is every link we click, anymore. i had loads of problems a few years back getting bugs, then i became very conscious of running virus and spyware scans regularly.

lately, almost all of my downloads have been coming either from DIME , or TVtorrents., no problem with either of those.

the pirate bay= a few close calls

it is a chance we all take, as is every link we click, anymore. i had loads of problems a few years back getting bugs, then i became very conscious of running virus and spyware scans regularly.

lately, almost all of my downloads have been coming either from DIME , or TVtorrents., no problem with either of those.

the pirate bay= a few close calls

Good point.