Ann Coulter: Crazy bitch

Agreed, although I think Stern is crazy talented and intelligent.

I actually like the guy and yeah, he is pretty smart and talented. I used to really enjoy his show (before the t.v. days) when I lived in NY/CT. His show turned for the worse, imo, about 12 years ago or so. Whatever, though, plenty of people enjoy his thing these days.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure Ann Coulter's only talent is duping folks into taking her seriously. She makes a pretty decent living at it, too.

She wasn't always THIS nutty, was she?

She's trying to "perfect" him.

she used to be more tactful. now she just lets it all hang out.

She needs to continuously outdo herserf with moronic comments to remain viable in the press. No outlandish comments = nobody notices her = no pay check.

I like to think of Ann Coulter as a visionary

The way Reinhard Heydrich was a visionary at Wannsee?

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if she came clean in a few years and copped to duping everybody by playing an extreme Devil's advocate for the sake of sport and money.

wow. you're giving her way too much credit.

I'm thinking more along the lines of "she's probably as cosmopolitan as one would imagine someone with her pedigree would be. She's likely a genuine conservative, but the knuckle-dragging thing is a schtick to make money."

Edit: What Lammy said the second time, basically. I was responding to the gay man comment.

Why? That's what she's all about now anyway.

I don't believe for a second, that she's smart enough to come up with such an elaborate scheme. You honestly think in a few years, she'll come out and say, "Ha! it was all a put on!"

no way.