Why is everyone skipping florida?!!

Im not usually much of a complainer, but it seems like everyone is skipping Florida on tour!

Neil Young

I have been a completely obsessed Neil Young fan since I was about 16. I have every album on vinyl, and all of my friends make fun of me because I end up talking about Neil Young in almost every conversation. I am even getting a "What Would Neil Young Do?" shirt for christmas from my roomate (he had it made). I was able to see him with CSNY last year, and that was great, but it wasn't a Neil Young show. Now for this new tour, tickets are like 150 bucks apiece and the closest he comes to Tampa is St. Louis! I am in college, I cant afford to fly out to see him.

Please play in florida neil!!!

Wilco

I love Sky Blue Sky. I got it about 5 months before it came out, and loved it instantly. But they skipped out on playing florida. Closest gig was in Atlanta, and I didnt drive the 9 hours up there becase I assumed they would hit either Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, or even Jacksonville on the second leg, but this was not to be. Wilco is amazing live. I saw them at Tampa in 05 (still the best show I have ever seen, I was leaning on the stage directly under tweedy), and I saw them in 06 in Jacksonville. Now they are pulling out all the old cool tunes, playing this great new record out, I need them.

Come back to Florida wilco!!!!Pleeeeeaaaasssseeee!!!!I miss you guys!!

Ryan Adams

Ryan Adams sounds like Neil Young. I am obsessed with Neil Young, so as soon as I heard about RA (2001), I loved him too. He hasnt played in Florida since he opened for alanis morrisette in 2003 ( I didnt live there then). Interestingly, while lamenting that I had never seen RA, I discovered that I saw WHISKEYTOWN!!! at the Big Spring Jam in Huntsville, Al when I was 12! Now I don't remember them (I didnt like anything that resembled country then, I hadnt discovered Neil Young yet) but I still saw them. I would love to see Ra sometime, the Cardinals are kickin' and I love the long jam stuff that they do.

Play in Florida Ryan, I would really like to see your super unpredictable self live, because I dig that! I dont care what you do. Play Rolling Stones covers on piano all night. Play the pump organ or something. Tell jokes (bring tweedy, that would be a great comedy duo.) Play one song for two hours with the cardinals. Play acoustic. Kick people out for asking for Bryan Adams songs (I'll help!). But Please dude, PLAY IN FLORIDA!!!!!

There are other bands that would be sweet to see, but I need to budget to see my top three! And I know there are fans in other lands that never get a chance to see anybody at all, so I know I am being a bit of an ass maybe, but I needed to vent. You guys can vent too, this is the new venting post!!!

Thanks for listening.

Im not usually much of a complainer, but it seems like everyone is skipping Florida on tour!

Neil Young

I have been a completely obsessed Neil Young fan since I was about 16. I have every album on vinyl, and all of my friends make fun of me because I end up talking about Neil Young in almost every conversation. I am even getting a "What Would Neil Young Do?" shirt for christmas from my roomate (he had it made). I was able to see him with CSNY last year, and that was great, but it wasn't a Neil Young show. Now for this new tour, tickets are like 150 bucks apiece and the closest he comes to Tampa is St. Louis! I am in college, I cant afford to fly out to see him.

Please play in florida neil!!!

Wilco

I love Sky Blue Sky. I got it about 5 months before it came out, and loved it instantly. But they skipped out on playing florida. Closest gig was in Atlanta, and I didnt drive the 9 hours up there becase I assumed they would hit either Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, or even Jacksonville on the second leg, but this was not to be. Wilco is amazing live. I saw them at Tampa in 05 (still the best show I have ever seen, I was leaning on the stage directly under tweedy), and I saw them in 06 in Jacksonville. Now they are pulling out all the old cool tunes, playing this great new record out, I need them.

Come back to Florida wilco!!!!Pleeeeeaaaasssseeee!!!!I miss you guys!!

Ryan Adams

Ryan Adams sounds like Neil Young. I am obsessed with Neil Young, so as soon as I heard about RA (2001), I loved him too. He hasnt played in Florida since he opened for alanis morrisette in 2003 ( I didnt live there then). Interestingly, while lamenting that I had never seen RA, I discovered that I saw WHISKEYTOWN!!! at the Big Spring Jam in Huntsville, Al when I was 12! Now I don't remember them (I didnt like anything that resembled country then, I hadnt discovered Neil Young yet) but I still saw them. I would love to see Ra sometime, the Cardinals are kickin' and I love the long jam stuff that they do.

Play in Florida Ryan, I would really like to see your super unpredictable self live, because I dig that! I dont care what you do. Play Rolling Stones covers on piano all night. Play the pump organ or something. Tell jokes (bring tweedy, that would be a great comedy duo.) Play one song for two hours with the cardinals. Play acoustic. Kick people out for asking for Bryan Adams songs (I'll help!). But Please dude, PLAY IN FLORIDA!!!!!

There are other bands that would be sweet to see, but I need to budget to see my top three! And I know there are fans in other lands that never get a chance to see anybody at all, so I know I am being a bit of an ass maybe, but I needed to vent. You guys can vent too, this is the new venting post!!!

Thanks for listening.

I hear you...I have lived in South Florida for 25 years and it seems like we do get bypasts many times but it could be worse.

Ryan Adams has never played in the state (I think) but neil usually come here for the big tours (I saw him Solo at least 4-5 times).

Wilco will make it down here again soon....I am thinking March/April 2008.