Brussels setlist

Hi all,

Just back from the gig in Brussels which ended 45 minutes ago .

Here's the setlist for tonight :

Sunken treasure

When the roses bloom again

You are my face

Side with the seeds

She's a jar

I am trying to break your heart

Pot kettle back

Handshake drugs

Shot in the arm

Impossible Germany

Via Chicgo

Too far apart

Jesus etc

Walken

I'm the man who loves you

Hummingbird

Encore 1

I hate it here

Poor places

Spiders

Encore 2

California stars

Heavy meal drummer

Red eye and blue

I got you (at the End of the Century)

Outtasite (Outta mind)

I'll post some pictures tomorrow. Now I'll get some sleep.

Samuel

Another great show, esp. the encores, when they seemed to be gradually increasing the volume until they finally reached ear-splitting. Jeff is clearly enjoying all his new guitars. They really rocked the roof off the place.

For a good part of the first set, though they seemed to be a little sluggish, and even messed up the end of "Impossible Germany" -- but endearingly so. It turns out they're human after all!!

High points for me:

Roses

She's a Jar

Pot Kettle Black

Shot in the Arm

Too Far Apart

I'm the Man Who Loves You

both encores

For a good part of the first set, though they seemed to be a little sluggish

Probably, but that's also due to the setlist for the first half of the show, as soon as the rocking stuff came up it was a blast.

Also, did you notice Jeff, John and Pat non stop smiling and laughing as from the first encore until the end?

I'm pretty sure at some point Jeff turned his back to the audience because he could not refrain from a good laugh.

I guess the reason is that 2 (drunk) chicks dressed up like bimbos moved on to the first row and started to do some suggestive

dance moves. Like as if they were at an Enrique f....ing Iglesias concert.

Pat was looking like...interested :blink . Then Jeff, John and the roadies were presumably making fun of him.

Jeff was laughing all through the encores, probably thinking "I just can't believe it, we're M

Probably, but that's also due to the setlist for the first half of the show, as soon as the rocking stuff came up it was a blast.

Also, did you notice Jeff, John and Pat non stop smiling and laughing as from the first encore until the end?

I'm pretty sure at some point Jeff turned his back to the audience because he could not retain a good laugh.

I guess the reason is that 2 (drunk) chicks dressed up like bimbos moved on to the first row and started to do some suggestive

Pat was looking like...interested :blink . Then Jeff, John and the roadies were presumably making fun of him.

Jeff was laughing all through the encores, probably thinking "I just can't believe it, we're M

I'm pretty sure at some point Jeff turned his back to the audience because he could not retain a good laugh.

Another great show, esp. the encores, when they seemed to be gradually increasing the volume until they finally reached ear-splitting. Jeff is clearly enjoying all his new guitars. They really rocked the roof off the place.

I'm new to the band & I was amazed how many different guitars Jeff used,

he even changed guitars in the middle of a song twice

There's some really good pictures on http://wannabes.be/

Cool pictures. I'm even in the slide show. :thumbup

Hey, me too ! I'm the one taking a picture with the camera (I recognize my purple pull-over), that's how I took the pictures I posted above :ninja

Funny picture though; shooting a camera shooting the band :upset