Rock Star guitars

"Individual pickup in/out phase"

what do these do?

I think....but could be wrong....that it allows you to get either a single-coil or humbucker sound. Cause isn't a humbucker two single-coils wound in opposite? You push or pull some button and it turns into a single coil and vice versa -- making it in phase (single) and out (humbucker). I could be way off base.

I think....but could be wrong....that it allows you to get either a single-coil or humbucker sound. Cause isn't a humbucker two single-coils wound in opposite? You push or pull some button and it turns into a single coil and vice versa -- making it in phase (single) and out (humbucker). I could be way off base.

That is what I thought too but the pickups on the May guitar are all single coil sot here wouldn't be any humbucker to split. I'm stumped?

I played the Strummer Telecaster today...despite the fact that Jorge is completely right about it being kinda goofy to buy a brand new guitar that has been made to look old and battered, this guitar sounded REALLY good. Like better than the one of the $1200 guitars that we also sitting around.

How much do you think "OLD BLACK" would go for.

Or Excalibur

preview20.jpg