86 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite?

• Wendy's
    • McDonald's
    • Arby's
    • Taco Bell
    • Burger King
    • Subway

McDonald's breakfast makes my stomach twist and turn. I will never eat it again. Gross.

I year or two ago I got one of those breakfast griddle sandwiches and I almost yacked after one bite. It's syrup-drenched shitty bread and I forget what else was in it. How people can eat that sugary shit is beyond me.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I year or two ago I got one of those breakfast griddle sandwiches and I almost yacked after one bite. It's syrup-drenched shitty bread and I forget what else was in it. How people can eat that sugary shit is beyond me.

Add one of their 90% syrup/10% coffee iced coffees to it and you've got yourself the Type 2 Special.

My mother's addicted to that shitty iced coffee. It's gotta be full of high fructose corn syrup. Terrible.

Side bar for the downstaters....

Why are subs called "gondolas" down there??

I spent some time in Bloomington and Champaign in the past weeks and saw this at a couple places.

I've only seenthem called Gondolas at a place called Avanti's down central ILL way...and, BTW, they are my favorite sandwich in all the land. It's the bread...it's a very soft, sweet sub roll done w/ a recipe that i've never seen duplicated. They have Avanti's in Peoria and Bloomington...i've never seen one in Champaign, but they may have opened one there.

The son of the owner got married and opened up one near my work in Liberyville up north here, but it closed shortly after I discovered it due to a divorce or something.