• Taco Bell
    • Burger King
    • Subway

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wendys

although i think they've now recently shrunken the jr. bacon cheesburger about as much as you can and still call it a hamburger. what the hell!

reminds me of when the size of reeses peanut butter cups was reduced years ago. i guess they didn't think anyone would notice...but i did.

I'm so hungry I could eat at Arbys.

I remember getting pretty sick off of a hot dog at Hardees when I was little. I recall it was like eating a neon shiny rubberalien space craft or something.

So anything but Hardee's I guess. I've said it before but the world needs more quality hot dog joints. I've proposed opening a drive-through gourmet dog/wig shop before but to little enthuiasm.

The Baconator folks - 850 calories, 51 grams of fat, 2000 mg of sodium - valve-clogging goodness!

Chipotle is obviously the best national fast food chain by far, if it counts. However, if we are going burgers, In-n-out gets my vote. Then Carl's Jr., then Jack in the box, then wendy's. (I wasn't even that impressed by whataburger, to be honest)

White castle is easily the most disgusting of the fast food chains ive eaten at....but I still love it.

I don't eat much fast food, but when I do, it's Sonic.

I see so many sonic commercials, but I have only seen/been to one. They are so scarce, but their advertising is so plentiful.

Also, I like culver's a lot.

West of the Mississippi.

I rarely eat any fast food anymore and never McDonalds. One read of Fast Food Nation took care of that.

LouieB

Pretty much the same here - I've eaten at one of these places probably once a year in the past few years - a direct result of reading that book.

I rarely eat any fast food anymore and never McDonalds. One read of Fast Food Nation took care of that.

honestly, that's the only reason i haven't read it. i know there's a lot of disgusting stuff that goes into what i eat just about anywhere/anything, but it tastes good so i don't want to ruin it

honestly, that's the only reason i haven't read it. i know there's a lot of disgusting stuff that goes into what i eat just about anywhere/anything, but it tastes good so i don't want to ruin it

What's physically in the food is about half the story.

I see so many sonic commercials, but I have only seen/been to one. They are so scarce, but their advertising is so plentiful.

I think it's a regional thing. There's lots of them down here.

What's physically in the food is about half the story.

Yeah. My dad retired after 30+ years of working in a meat packing plant. He has some stories man.

White Castle is easily the most disgusting of the fast food chains ive eaten at....but I still love it.

And that is why (secretly) I'm glad then only exist in Jersey or Chicago for me ;)

Jimmy Johns has the best fast food subs. Is Jimmy Johns IL local?

I do like Jimmy John's. Their vegetarian sub (with that avocado spread) is so yummy that I rarely get their meat subs anymore.

Yeah, we're bombarded with Sonic ads here, but there isn't an actual Sonic location within 150 miles. That's why my initial comment in this thread was this:

My favorite is Sonic, and I've never even been to one.

By the way, this is where all the Sonics are:

marketMap.gif

Not one coddamned location in Michigan. :angry