• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1). My Father in Law is from Iraq

2). My Father owned a radio station when I was growing up

3). I worked as a Prison Guard

2! 2! 2! :punch

It was 1.

The punch was an accident ... it was one of my traveling companions, and we were standing on the train platform, gathering our gear together after arriving ... I threw my backpack up over my head and my arm through one of the straps, and her face got in the way. She was OK, but I spent the next couple days apologizing.

As for Prince on the same plane ... I never actually saw him, so it might just be a rumor, but some of the people I was traveling with peeked into First Class and swore he was up there.

i say #3.

and bjorn was right about my last list.

You're right...maybe I make this too easy! I have only seen R.E.M. about 10 times. I did help Jeff find his car after a gig in CT back in 2000 which made for an interetsing night! I was also on a plane with the Haggar era Van Halen but didn't realize til it was too late...D'oh!

Well, here was mine and it took me a while to get back to this thread:

1. I was a Minor League bat boy for the Dayton Dragons for 6 years.

2. I was on College Jeopardy in 2005.

3. I have 2 career hole in ones in golf.

I'm guessing #1 man. I DO love the Dragons' ballpark though - I have sometimes caught some action there from the street during set breaks at Canal St. Tavern.

Then someone else called false on #3.

#2 is the real false one! And yes, the Dragons park is great and my 2 hole in ones were from 204 yards (4 iron) and 150 yards (8 iron), for those who care about golf.