• Star Wars
    • Lord of The Rings
    • Indiana Jones
    • The Godfather
    • The Matrix
    • Alien
    • Back To The Future
    • Rambo

I thought killing her was good, I was disappointed she was even in the movie. She was the biggest mistake of part 3. I disliked her role and her involvement with Andy Garcia's character. I didnt even like Andy Garcia's character. The passing of the torch to Andy Garcia didnt work.

I did however was intrigued with all the happenings to Micheal. The development of his character into old age made the movie worth it for me.

I'm not saying that her part was good, and I also really didn't like the Andy Garcia character. I just have a small crush on Sophia Copolla so it sucked to see her die.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF GF three did not exist I would vote for GF, however that steamy pile is part of the public record and inspite of the greatness of the first two it is bad enough to pull them out of contention. LOTR it is for me, not a bad flick among them and the extended versions are that much better than the originals.

I think people just like to pile it on when it comes to Godfather III. Because when I sit and watch it - aside from Sophia Coppola - I'm entranced.

I agree with that. Some parts can be glossed over but I feel the third part of Micheal's journey was totally necessary. It gave a closure to the story.

Looks like LOTR, Star Wars, and Godfather are the KINGS. Takes something really special to come close to this kinda quality. Competition is really between those 3.

I don't have any specific complaints about the LOTR trilogy, but man, those movies were a chore to sit through. I would much rather watch Godfather III than any of those again, no kidding.

I think there's "something really special" in the Fanny Trilogy (1931's Marius, 1932's Fanny, and 1936's Cesar), the Toy Story movies, and also the aforementioned Apu and Three Colors series. And I'd throw in the Mr. Hulot movies, too, except there's more than three of 'em.

And let's not forget about the Friday series.

also, i think the bourne trilogy should be added. doesn't rank up there with the greats, but i can't think of a better trilogy in recent years--definitely beats pirates, spiderman, x-men, etc.

I don't care what you think, the X-Men movies are great.