mp3s sendspace of the zeppelin reunion

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After listening to the whole deal - I'd say it sounds rather good.

Page is a BEAST :worship Quite a collective gasp from the audience as Plant starts Black Dog. Nice!!!

I'm just to In My Time Of Dying and I can already feel my face starting to melt. Thanks again

BTW, I found it super easy to convert flac to wav!!! The issue is a no-brainer

It's not my opinion - but rather a standard practice in the bit torrent live show community. I use to post stuff for people in Mp3 also - as we all know. Some dudes had a talk with me and I came to see that they were right. As I have said before - on the other message boards I look at - it is not cool to post whole shows in Mp3 format. If people cannot do BT, then they do a B&P vine deal. There are others who could speak to this - why they don't - I do not know. At the end of the day, I don't control such things here - and really - I am not telling people what to do - that would be pointless. I am simply passing on information.

I don't even want this show but can't help but laugh reading "some dudes had a talk with me" I have visions of a taper Mafia coming to A-man's door.