Shows are selling out fast

I already have my tickets for Charleston, but I have been checking the ticketmaster site from time to time to see if/when the show sells out.. Well, I went there last night and it says "we cannot find tickets that match your request" if you choose any number and best available. Just went there again, and same thing..

Does this mean it's sold out? It doesn't say so on the Wilco site, or on ticketmaster.. Hmm..

Does this mean it's sold out? It doesn't say so on the Wilco site, or on ticketmaster.. Hmm..

Usually, if you can't pull tickets, it's sold out. The Wilco site often doesn't update quickly, and TM often still lists sold-out shows as being for sale (because sometimes, randomly, tickets do become available).

Thats good to hear then.. I'm glad they are selling out places. I just hope all the VCr's got their tickets in time. Still in shock that I got front row. But the PAC is a great venue and there isn't a bad seat in the house.

According to Wilcoworld 7 of the 13 shows (not including Chicago & the AUS/NZ dates) have sold out. I'm sure DC will sell out within days.

I think there's a strong possibly for ALL the shows to sellout before the tour begins. I believe that will be a first.

wow!

According to Wilcoworld 7 of the 13 shows (not including Chicago & the AUS/NZ dates) have sold out. I'm sure DC will sell out within days.

I think there's a strong possibly for ALL the shows to sellout before the tour begins. I believe that will be a first.

wow!

DC will probably sell out in no time flat. Last year when they played 9:30 it sold out in 20 minutes or so. It was very difficult to find tickets.

DC will probably sell out in no time flat. Last year when they played 9:30 it sold out in 20 minutes or so. It was very difficult to find tickets.

Yep, and it'll probably be even tougher this year since the online ticket brokers seem to be more active.. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of pissed off VC'ers posting here in the next couple of days.. :realmad

I would go for the presale on this one if you can..

Yep, and it'll probably be even tougher this year since the online ticket brokers seem to be more active.. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of pissed off VC'ers posting here in the next couple of days.. :realmad

I would go for the presale on this one if you can..

So much for presale. Those were gone within a minute or two.

So much for presale. Those were gone within a minute or two.

Keep trying. I guarantee there will be more in a minute or two. There's a couple dozen people that won't buy these because they're willcall only....eventually their carts (tickets) will be automatically emptied back into the system. If you keep trying, you WILL get a pair. Guaranteed. Just don't give up.

• 2 weeks later...

For the Charleston show: According to wilcoworld, it hasn't sold out.. For the last three weeks, when you try and get tickets at ticketmaster, it comes back that there aren't any available.. What the heck is happening? I have heard of ticketmaster leaving tickets on sale for a few days after they sell out, but a few weeks?? It's just cruel for the people that dont' have tickets yet...

Wilco world is updated. It is sold out.

Ah, I see that.. Finally! Thats very cool. I hope they don't start moving to larger venue's because of all the sellout's.. Although that's great for the band, I love seeing them in the smaller theater venue's.