• No, wtf are you taking about?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Many miles away something crawls from the slime

At the bottom of a dark Scottish lake.

Yesterday I was hungover and when I got to work I had an intense pee shiver, almost orgasmic. I like pee shivers. I get them more when I'm tired and/or dehydrated.

• 5 years later...

Post-micturition convulsion syndrome (pee shivers) is a human phenomenon in which a person feels a shiver running down their spine following urination. The event can produce a brief twitch. It is a form of myoclonus, which is the involuntary twitching of a muscle. Twitching is normal in humans and most widely seen in people as they fall asleep. Pee shivers are quite mysterious and not understood by the medical community. There is currently no agreed explanation for the phenomenon, but it is reported by men all over the world. Not every man experiences pee shivers and only a small percentage of women have described the event.

Scientists have speculated that the phenomenon could be related to the fact that people experience a drop in blood pressure following urination. Others have suggested that it may be a reaction to the loss of several ounces of warm fluid. Most intellectuals point to the parasympathetic nervous system. The parasympathetic system is responsible for stimulation of activities that occur when the body is at rest, including sexual arousal, salivation, lacrimation (tears), urination, digestion, and defecation. However, the explanation doesn’t consider the fact that the phenomenon is only experienced by a percentage of the world population. Comedian George Carlin examined the topic: “pee shivers date back to pre-civilization days when men hadn’t learned to do their own shaking.”

Related topic: this summer I was experiencing excrutiating headaches every time I came. They were so bad my urges were tempered. Thankfully this problem subsided.

Related topic: this summer I was experiencing excrutiating headaches every time I came. They were so bad my urges were tempered. Thankfully this problem subsided.

Dude I had that like 5-6 years ago, remember?! Cephalgia or something. Instant f'in migraine!! They eventually go away but holy Clapton they were painful. From great pleasure to immense pain in a flash.,