Pee Shiver?

Guest Jules

Pee Shiver?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes - every time
    • Yes, sometimes.
    • No, wtf are you taking about?

When I was younger upto about the age of 10 I used to get this all the time. Nowadays, it's only usually outside, and in cold weather you really have to have a firm grasp on direction to save yourself getting soggy shoes.

Also, be careful when pee'ing, and shivering, next to a stranger, Ghostbusters warned us not to cross the streamers.

Pee'ing outside in England is all too frequent, particularly on the high street after a drinking session. It's pretty much common law to get c*ck out at any opportunity.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have thought back and I don't believe that I have ever experienced this.

But I occasionally feel that I have kinda overemptied my bladder and it burns a little , however I don't think that's what we are talking about here.

I'm not sure whether the shiver I experience is from the posted phenomenon or just from jude pinching off my happystick towards the end when the dribble's coming. he always does that...

Where do you get the shit like this that you say? Jeebus.

I have thought back and I don't believe that I have ever experienced this.

But I occasionally feel that I have kinda overemptied my bladder and it burns a little , however I don't think that's what we are talking about here.

i hate that.

i get that too often, lately, because for some reason i just can't hold it in!

i'm sure you all wanted to hear that...

btw...never had piss shivers, but my back seizes up alot for some other unknown reason.

I'm not sure whether the shiver I experience is from the posted phenomenon or just from jude pinching off my happystick towards the end when the dribble's coming. he always does that...

Don't you need to update your facebook page so the young (13-17) hotties can check you out?

P.S. it's JUDE

:thumbup

As a digression, peeing outside when it is cold is one of life's most enjoyable activities.

when i was really young, we didnt have an indoor toilet. i used to love going outside for a piss in winter evenings and watching the steam come out of the bowl :lol

when i was really young, we didnt have an indoor toilet. i used to love going outside for a piss in winter evenings and watching the steam come out of the bowl :lol

do you shiver in the opposite direction?

It occurs to me that it happens mostly when I've been holding it a while and consequently am peeing for an extended period of time. I have decided, therefore that the shiver is an unconscious reaction to the tiny vibration of all the fluid exiting the tube that goes right through the heart of happytown.