Anybody? Somehow I got sucked back into this debacle again this year. Took last year off. They keep saying how strong the competition is. Horseshit. This is the weakest batch of contestants I've ever seen. All this talk about poses, look, wardrobe and such is now out front whereas it used to be a side thing. this show blows. Yet, i continue to watch....

Agreed. VERY weak batch and too much talk about the other crap! I have to keep watching as the girls are...*sigh*

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm watching this damn show the other night and the first singer busts into "The Letter". I'm thinking, very cool, a tribute to Alex Chilton. Then they interview the guy and it was "That was sure a weird song to pick Dawg" and "out of all the songs possible, why would you pick that one?" I thought now is your chance to make Simon and Randy feel stupid. Nope, I now firmly believe that nobody involved had any idea Alex Chilton died or probably even know who he was. What a bunch of musical hacks.

I bet Crystal Bowersox knew.