• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cynic in me (90% of me) says we'll find out she was lip synching soon after her first CD goes platinum.

:brow

So the surprise with how good she could sing is based on the fact that she didn't look like she would be much of a singer (frumpy or old or whatever)? It's kind of odd when you think about it.

It's good because it comes as a surprise since no one would expect it.

But it's a moving and powerful song to begin with, and if you listen with your eyes closed it's just not all that great. Especially after you listen to the original cast recording and hear the difference.

• 1 month later...

the best moment on the Idol finale last night (ok besides the jaw dropping realization that that really was Queen up there on that stage and Fergi getting censored). An all time high of campiness. Just look at Randy's face when he realizes she's had some work done!!!

What's New

I heard No Boundaries on the radio this morning. What a horrible song. Glad Adam lost so he didn't have to record such crap.

Also, Queen last night was awesome. And could someone please tell me how/where I could get legs like Fergie's. Holy jeebus.

Guest Jules
Also, Queen last night was awesome. And could someone please tell me how/where I could get legs like Fergie's. Holy jeebus.

Yeah, Fergie looked great, especially with the TV on mute.

When someone like that Adam guy is considered "too edgy" (read gay) to win, you know there is something wrong with the show. He was clearly the more entertaining of the two and a better singer.

Wait, so wait - people are still watching this show?

America's Next Top Model ended last week, so I needed to fill up my Wednesday time slot.

Also, I knew it would be the talk of the office today and I wanted to be in the loop. Unfortunately, I've not heard a peep about it all day. :hmm