Is Jessica Simpson cute?

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would set up a five-night residency in her ass...while Charo watched. i looked at that gif for about 45 seconds and it almost compelled me to rob a 7-11 and send the $ to her.

if her posterior ran for the presidency w/ beyonce's as the running mate...even on the republican ticket...i'd vote for them.

I don't understand the conscious desire by some "intellectuals" to subvert natural instincts. Jessica Simpson is an idealized vision of beauty because she emphasizes the things we have always, biologically, desired. She looks, for lack of a better term, "healthy". In numerous ways. But, because it is the image our media pushes, and because these same "intellectuals" have a tendency to deny anything most people like (Britney Spears' music, Michael Bay films, Christianity), they will consciously or subconsciously, deny her attractiveness.

But attraction is, above all else, a subjective thing. Sure, Jessica Simpson may be attractive to a larger percentage of the population than most other women, but it would be ridiculous to suggest that every single person who's into women finds her attractive. It simply doesn't work that way.

I'm proof of that. I'm not saying that I'm not attracted to her because I think she's dumb, or because I think I'm too cool for that, or some other bullshit. I'm quite simply not attracted to her.

I understand why others are attracted to her, but she's just not what I'm into.

I'm also not into Scarlett Johansson.

On the other hand, I'm all about Marisa Tomei, Alyssa Milano, and for several years (but not so much recently), Jennifer Love Hewitt.

For the record, there is a big difference in my eyes between the terms cute, hot, pretty, and beautiful.

Cute: Ellen page, Natalie Portman.

Hot: Carmen Electra, Jessica Alba.

Pretty: Kate Bosworth, Mandy Moore.

Beautiful: Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johanson

But attraction is, above all else, a subjective thing. Sure, Jessica Simpson may be attractive to a larger percentage of the population than most other women, but it would be ridiculous to suggest that every single person who's into women finds her attractive. It simply doesn't work that way.

I'm proof of that. I'm not saying that I'm not attracted to her because I think she's dumb, or because I think I'm too cool for that, or some other bullshit. I'm quite simply not attracted to her.

On the other hand, I'm all about Marisa Tomei, Alyssa Milano, and for several years (but not so much recently), Jennifer Love Hewitt.

THAT makes sense...but i reall ydo think that some others were taking bb's mentioned intellectual stance on her attractiveness. plus, i'd still do JLH.

Something bad happened to JLH recently. I mourn the loss of her hotness.

Something bad happened to JLH recently. I mourn the loss of her hotness.

yeah, wtf? genetics?

The funny thing about the "big swinging ass" gif was that it was first posted by Bethanydear when she was a n00b, who was shocked that it caused such a ruckus. On her "Mommy board", such images are posted all the time without embarrassment or shame. (Or being reported.)
For the record, there is a big difference in my eyes between the terms cute, hot, pretty, and beautiful.

Cute: Ellen page, Natalie Portman.

Hot: Carmen Electra, Jessica Alba.

Pretty: Kate Bosworth, Mandy Moore.

Beautiful: Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johanson

well done, 2bobs. Although I might have opted for someone other than Carmen Electra.

On another note...

hewitt-3.jpg

jlove_big.jpg

I guess I don't see the irony here. This is not a male v. female debate. This is a discussion about perceived faults of society as a whole.

That have much greater potentially negative implications for woman, than men.