Is Jessica Simpson cute?

I'd like to have sex with her. Then have a cigarette, then kick the shit out of her.

You seem well adjusted, in a completely sociopath misogynistic way.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, there is no way i would have a chance to do her in a million years.

Fixed it for ya

She may be physically attractive but intelligence is way more alluring than anything she has to offer.

:jerkit

For me it isn't so much that I don't find her attractive, I'd just rather focus my attention elsewhere. And even if Mrs. Kinsley gave me a free pass, I still wouldn't have half a shot in hell at her. None of us here would. Let's face it folks, if you're posting on a rock band message board, you have extremely diminished chances for sex.

Unless you're flying to Memphis for the weekend.

For me it isn't so much that I don't find her attractive, I'd just rather focus my attention elsewhere. And even if Mrs. Kinsley gave me a free pass, I still wouldn't have half a shot in hell at her. None of us here would. Let's face it folks, if you're posting on a rock band message board, you have extremely diminished chances for sex.

Unless you're flying to Memphis for the weekend.

I should have copied your 'post of the day' award. Well done sir. :thumbup

I think she is textbook sexy in the heavily marketed Barbie-esque body/face. I stopped lusting after that aesthetic in Jr. High, but then again boy band stars and football players are still at that level of maturity when the topic is females.

The younger sister has more personality, and that has it's merits... the plastic surgery was successful, but I am more of a fan of mother nature's work, than Doc Hollywood.

Also, that younger Simpson needs to vow to never step foot in a studio or on stage ever again.

As for what IS hot/cute/etc.

I have historically been more attracted to slender brunettes, although I have never been known to discriminate on finding a special girl to fall for.

Roman Holiday-era Audrey Hepburn sets the high water mark in my book.... Natalie Portman is probably the best example of today's classic beauties. It's a major bonus that each of the examples given are/were well educated and absolutely radiate class and grace.

Why is it that we as a society decided that finding the "barbie doll" aesthetic attractive is an unintelligent thing to do?

Because, really, that is what it comes down to. Lots of people look down on people who are attracted to "idealized" beauty, as if it is somehow easier to think Jessica Simpson is attractive. Note the "jr. high" comment, above.

Jessica Simpson is incredibly attractive, both for a "barbie doll" and for, like, a human being. I don't think she's the most attractive woman in the world (that title does to either Jessica Beil, Scarlett Johanson, or Marrissa Miller), but she's definitely attractive. And of course, I know it is a pointless discussion because none of us on this board will ever even meet any of them. But is it any more pointless than 90% of the stuff we talk about here?

Why is it that we as a society decided that finding the "barbie doll" aesthetic attractive is an unintelligent thing to do?

Because, really, that is what it comes down to. Lots of people look down on people who are attracted to "idealized" beauty, as if it is somehow easier to think Jessica Simpson is attractive. Note the "jr. high" comment, above.

Jessica Simpson is incredibly attractive, both for a "barbie doll" and for, like, a human being. I don't think she's the most attractive woman in the world (that title does to either Jessica Beil, Scarlett Johanson, or Marrissa Miller), but she's definitely attractive. And of course, I know it is a pointless discussion because none of us on this board will ever even meet any of them. But is it any more pointless than 90% of the stuff we talk about here?

Might I recommend The Beauty Myth by Naomi Wolf as a first step on your road towards a greater understanding?

Which is not to say I am of the opinion that folks who are attracted to the Barbie doll-type are, in any way, less intelligent, but, I do feel your question is maybe a loaded one.