Is Jessica Simpson cute?

Jessica Simpson is incredibly attractive, both for a "barbie doll" and for, like, a human being.

In your opinion. She just doesn't do it for me.

Watch that Proactiv commercial she does sometime. That's probably her worst moment, looks-wise.

I've never been much into blondes, as a general rule (real or fake), though there are exceptions (she's obviously not one of them). As I mentioned previously, makeup is a turnoff too. Certain women like Jessica Simpson also seem almost ... canine to me, in a way I can't explain -- I don't know if it's the shape of her face, or her chin, or a combination of multiple factors, but when I look at her I see a certain breed of dog.

I'm not very knowledgeable about dog breeds, so I couldn't say which one.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed it for ya :jerkit

make no doubt about it, i was neither serious in saying that i wouldn't do her, nor do i think i'd have any serious shot of doing so. i also don't think i need any sort of book to tell me there is nothing mythological about her cans and posterior...they look just fine to me. also don't need to hear a woman scream the pythagorean theorem in the sack.

i'd get canine w/ her in a minute and feel just fine about it. stupidity isn't an STD.

In your opinion. She just doesn't do it for me.

Watch that Proactiv commercial she does sometime. That's probably her worst moment, looks-wise.

I've never been much into blondes, as a general rule (real or fake), though there are exceptions (she's obviously not one of them). As I mentioned previously, makeup is a turnoff too. Certain women like Jessica Simpson also seem almost ... canine to me, in a way I can't explain -- I don't know if it's the shape of her face, or her chin, or a combination of multiple factors, but when I look at her I see a certain breed of dog.

I'm not very knowledgeable about dog breeds, so I couldn't say which one.

god you are full of shit. you would melt if she spoke to you.

the thing about her is that she's NOT a barbie type. shes just young and looks damn good. shes not all that made up as you can see.

god you are full of shit. you would melt if she spoke to you.

the thing about her is that she's NOT a barbie type. shes just young and looks damn good. shes not all that made up as you can see.

Is it that hard to believe that I don't find her attractive? I understand why others do ... but she's just not my thing. But no, you'd rather tell me what I think. So, who's full of shit, again?

She's the prototype Barbie, and despite your assertion to the contrary, whenever I see pictures of her, her face is crusted in makeup. Yuck.

Oh, and: she does commercials for a cosmetics company. You still think she's "not all that made up"?

Is it that hard to believe that I don't find her attractive? I understand why others do ... but she's just not my thing. But no, you'd rather tell me what I think. So, who's full of shit, again?

She's the prototype Barbie, and despite your assertion to the contrary, whenever I see pictures of her, her face is crusted in makeup. Yuck.

Oh, and: she does commercials for a cosmetics company. You still think she's "not all that made up"?

I thought proactive was zit medicine?

I can understand your point. I dont think Pamela Anderson looks good at all or Kelly Ripa.

Why is it that we as a society decided that finding the "barbie doll" aesthetic attractive is an unintelligent thing to do?

Because, really, that is what it comes down to. Lots of people look down on people who are attracted to "idealized" beauty, as if it is somehow easier to think Jessica Simpson is attractive. Note the "jr. high" comment, above.

Jessica Simpson is incredibly attractive, both for a "barbie doll" and for, like, a human being. I don't think she's the most attractive woman in the world (that title does to either Jessica Beil, Scarlett Johanson, or Marrissa Miller), but she's definitely attractive. And of course, I know it is a pointless discussion because none of us on this board will ever even meet any of them. But is it any more pointless than 90% of the stuff we talk about here?

Jessica Beil is a man.

Might I recommend The Beauty Myth by Naomi Wolf as a first step on your road towards a greater understanding?

Which is not to say I am of the opinion that folks who are attracted to the Barbie doll-type are, in any way, less intelligent, but, I do feel your question is maybe a loaded one.

Part one implies being attracted to the Barbie doll is less intelligent.

Part two tries to say that while part one does say that, it doesn't really. Good job...

It's Jessica Biel, and if she's a man, he's got some great tits.

Jessica Beil is the absolute furthest thing from a man in the world. So she's got some muscle definition.