I just recently am getting really into Friend Opportunity, I had gotten it forever ago but I haven't listened to and enjoyed it this much. Greg Saunier is an animal on the kit...he's got to be one of the most interesting drummers I've ever seen. I was just wondering if their past stuff is as worthwhile and if anyone knows what their plans are for 2008?

All I have is Reville and Apples O' and they are a fantastic band. My friends always make fun of me for listening to them but it's really unlike anything I have ever heard before.

Halfbird is great! Halfmole Halfbird was my myspace name for a while.

I haven't purchased or listened to Friend Opportunity yet, but I have been meaning to pick it up. Maybe it's a good day for a trip to the record store...

I was really into them for a while, and I still really like listening to the Runners Four, Milk Man [fucking hilarious listening to Satomi sing ^_^], and the Green Cosmos EP.

• 6 months later...

I wish they had a real singer. I hate twee.

Their spastic electro-garage has some outstanding moments when the bass, guitar and drums are carving through some very odd territory leaving behind a wake of Television/Pavement/early-Flaming Lips riffage, but inevitably the vocals undo all that raw intensity.

Ooh, they're playing Tampa. If I can talk my girlfriend into seeing Deerhoof, I totally deserve a medal (but wouldn't the show be the prize) Shut up, voice in head!