I got another suggestion:

d84650h2mte.jpg

Tonio K. - Life In the Foodchain

Imagine a sneering Elvis Costello with more of a Los Angeles punk attitude. Kinda like if Elvis C. were Jello Biafra. Jello's outrage with Elvis' melodic sensibility, but a bit harder-hitting.

Yeah, that's it.

Thank you so much for the rec. And, please post your review of the Pisapia album; I would love to read it. (Translated into English, if you could. I am an American and, thus, speak only English. ;) )

I would need to scan the review from the magazine or to type it again, as I didn't keep the file. And a translation isn't easy, French and English are really different languages, it'd be like writing another review.

But if I find the time I'll send it to you.

I would need to scan the review from the magazine or to type it again, as I didn't keep the file. And a translation isn't easy, French and English are really different languages, it'd be like writing another review.

But if I find the time I'll send it to you.

Thanks for the offer, but I really don't want to put you to any trouble. The translation part sounds like a pain. I was just curious to read your writing, that's all.

Maybe when you write something in English, that'd be good to see.

Thanks again.

I got another suggestion:

d84650h2mte.jpg

Tonio K. - Life In the Foodchain

Imagine a sneering Elvis Costello with more of a Los Angeles punk attitude. Kinda like if Elvis C. were Jello Biafra. Jello's outrage with Elvis' melodic sensibility, but a bit harder-hitting.

Yeah, that's it.

I almost bought this from a place that sells used vinyl, but I thought the price was a little high. It hasn't been reissued yet, has it? Or it was sometime in the early 90s, and a CD copy is just as scarce, right?

• 6 months later...
Agreed 10000%. I just got back from seeing them open for Dr. Dog and was blown away.

They just got a deal and are re-releasing Ode to Sunshine with a new recording of an old song "Streetwalker". Comes out Aug 26. It's playing on their myspace