2008 NFL Champions  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• New England Patriots
    • New York Giants

:lol

do you really believe you could write anything that would go over my head? football is as violent as boxing? god you're a tool, and you're wrong again. There's this thing called intention. In one there is the intention to hurt and in the other it is an unfortunate side effect.

your original point was that the giant's victory was meaningless, and on that point alone you should have crawled off into the dark void and left the thread long ago.

that finger? I'm pretty sure you know where you can stick it.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol

do you really believe you could write anything that would go over my head? football is as violent as boxing? god you're a tool, and you're wrong again. There's this thing called intention. In one there is the intention to hurt and in the other it is an unfortunate side effect.

your original point was that the giant's victory was meaningless, and on that point alone you should have crawled off into the dark void and left the thread long ago.

that finger? I'm pretty sure you know where you can stick it.

What else could I think Gary, you latched on the comparative merits of football vs. boxing, when that was not my point at all. I could have referenced baseball or basketball or hockey or tennis or any number of sports where lopsided victories exist. It could also be argued that large leads allow a team to run and tryout plays they wouldn

I'm beginning to see the view of the chorus of people who have you on ignore.

Join us.

If we can just get the whole board to do it, THDW can have long conversations with himself and everyone will be happy.

I like how the Giants have picked up 4 or 5 poll votes since the game ended Sunday night.

I haven't read the last few pages of this, but has anyone pointed out that Brady was clearly injured and it definitely affected his play? Giants defensive pressure aside, as it was definitely as factor, Brady simply could not step up in the pocket like he normally would. I'm not saying this would have impacted the final result, just an observation.

I haven't read the last few pages of this, but has anyone pointed out that Brady was clearly injured and it definitely affected his play? Giants defensive pressure aside, as it was definitely as factor, Brady simply could not step up in the pocket like he normally would. I'm not saying this would have impacted the final result, just an observation.

Good point, and it

Oh come on, playing an entire 60 minutes of football to the best of your abilities is one of the lowest moments in NFL history? Why is that more humiliating or degrading than intentionally throttling back, which is sort of the equivalent of saying,