My doctor is the Republican nominee

He won the nomination last night and will be running against Dick Durbin.

http://www.sauerbergforussenate.com/

I am not, nor have I ever been a Republican, but as I know the man, and like him quite a bit, I am going to give him a chance. Looking at his web site, he appears to be pretty moderate. But he's still using the "Liberal" namecalling language which I find horribly distasteful.

He's had his hand up my ass, and now he's looking to do it to all of us!!!

That's just odd.

So the choice is between a Dick and an anus-toucher? Suddenly, moving to Illinois doesn't seem like the good idea I thought it would be.

Like Congress hasn't had its collective schlong up your asses for your entire life....

your doctor will lose to dick durbin.

Without a doubt.

BTW:

I'm not stumping for him here. I am a lifelong Democrat and, despite the fact that he is a great guy, I will not vote for him. I just don't agree with his stands on some things, and on others he states his position too vaugely for me to make up my mind one way or another. Also, "Libeal", to me, still means "forward thinking" and "open-minded". Those are good things, by the way.

My ultra-right wing, yet otherwise ultra-cool dermatologist/surgeon removed a largish melanoma from my stomach as we discussed politics. Unfortunately, I had to cede several points - he was holding a scalpel, cutting a rather canyon-like hole in my gut.

I like Durbin.

:yes He's a good dude, although I have (on more than one occasion) hallucinated that his head turned into the head of a parakeet. Don't ask.