Wilco on VH1?

Anyone know any specifics about a possible Wilco VH1 story or segment. It was confirmed by a couple of people that Jeff and John were being interviewed on the stage pre-show one day at the Riv. They also shot some live footage apparently. I tried the VH1 site, but I'll I could find was lots of garbage about Bret Michaels.

I saw a VH1 News Brief this morning featuring Wilco and The Residency shows. I wasn't fully awake, so I was kind of wondering if I was dreaming or something. :lol

Anyway, it had a live clip from one of the shows, they were performing Remember The Mountain Bed and interview clips with Jeff and John (sitting onstage). Thought it was nice...Jeff did accuse fans of lying about being at all 5 shows though. :heehee

I DVR'd the clip (and unfortunately, don't have a good way to put it up).

edit: There were some clips of the audience too I just remembered.

Anyone know any specifics about a possible Wilco VH1 story or segment. It was confirmed by a couple of people that Jeff and John were being interviewed on the stage pre-show one day at the Riv. They also shot some live footage apparently. I tried the VH1 site, but I'll I could find was lots of garbage about Bret Michaels.

I have no insight about when stuff taped at the Residency would air, or in what format. As far as I know, we're still waiting for (or perhaps cringing at the thought of) that footage from last summer's show at the Pines Theater in Northampton to show up. That was supposedly shot for some VH1-related thing as well, wasn't it?

I don't see where VH1 finds the time for Wilco between all of their top notch music-based reality shows.

Confirmed. I met the guy on the first night who was going to interview tweedy and John. He seemed like a cool guy and said that he convinced his boss to do the segment, and now they are the only music media outlet that covered the residency.

He also convinced his boss that attending multiple nights of the residency was "work related" :)

Maybe they could drop them on the Lost island Kim, then you could combine your two favorite passions.

so does anyone have a clip of this? I found out about this from my wife of all people. Who isn't a Wilco fan at all (save for "California Stars") and she said that she thought Jeff was really funny during the interview.

I think they should get him and Flavour Flav together and drop them on an island full of women with spears.

When you say "spears", do you mean the weapon or the fallen pop star? Either way, I'd probably watch it.