Nels Cline Singers @ Martyrs'

Sorry knowing my luck I'd type it in Google and it would come up with loads of weird places.. THANKS!

>>Edit: Okay so I figured out where it is from Martyrs website...and I bought my ticket. So now we need to know who all is going other than myself and Larry Mendte. I'm going it alone so we have to do a meet up for VC'ers. lol :)

we met briefly in the balcony. i'm that short guy who was with dave and leann all week.

in fact you are blocking out my face in one of those crowd shots :thumbup

Oops..sorry about that...

Actually I was talking to Venusstopstrain2....hard to tell...

LouieB

no worries, louie. nice to meet ya :)

then i met you too, i was the one who was saving the seats & sick, were you teh one who took a walk up to the top of the balcony? i can't go to this because i have class. :ohwell

edit: oh june you say??? i can totally go!!!!!

then i met you too, i was the one who was saving the seats & sick, were you teh one who took a walk up to the top of the balcony? i can't go to this because i have class. :ohwell

edit: oh june you say??? i can totally go!!!!!

ah jes that was me

thanks again :)

no worries, louie. nice to meet ya :)

Nice to meet you too...are tickets actually available for this show already?? Oh yea, so they are...Ticketbastard charges and all.....and just days before TG can get in on her own ID (Martyrs is notorious for not letting under age folks in even with a parent, unlike other clubs.)

LouieB

I talked with Nels for a little while last night, and he said he's planning a tour with the Singers a little later in the year and that yes, they're coming east. He doesn't know how far east yet, but it's good to see a definite date not in California. If they don't make it to the east coast, I know what I'll be using my tax rebate check for, because I'm dying to see these guys. All three of their albums have completely amazed me.

lol Yes it would be nice to MEET you and not get there so late that the line is already going into the building! I will definitely come earlier this time to find out who you are in person!
Hey you may not want to actually.... :lol

Hopefully I can make this show. The other two times I saw Nels (once solo and once with Scott Amendola or however you spell it.), he was great.

LouieB

Hey you may not want to actually.... :lol

Hopefully I can make this show. The other two times I saw Nels (once solo and once with Scott Amendola or however you spell it.), he was great.

LouieB

Sweet! Come on Louie..you so have to go. And I bet you can even skip the whole Ticketmaster thing and go down there and get your tickets with no charges can't you? I wish I could...geez the ticket for Nels was a sweet deal..the fees however were like paying for a second person to come with me?!