Kicking Television Footage

I remember seeing this on TV when I moved down here to Arizona. I was flipping through the stations and stopped to watch this just as the song began and eventually saw Glenn and almost had a heart attack. I was like, "Woah, this must be Glenn's band." I loved the song and then they walked off stage and credits ran. It looked like the station ran the who concert and I tried and tried to find a recording of it because it was like PBS and they usually sell concerts they sell, but they didn't have it. Thanks for the video.

I remember seeing this on TV when I moved down here to Arizona. I was flipping through the stations and stopped to watch this just as the song began and eventually saw Glenn and almost had a heart attack. I was like, "Woah, this must be Glenn's band." I loved the song and then they walked off stage and credits ran. It looked like the station ran the who concert and I tried and tried to find a recording of it because it was like PBS and they usually sell concerts they sell, but they didn't have it. Thanks for the video.

this concert never aired on PBS, or anywhere else. you're probably confusing it with Austin City Limits.

I think you may have seen the Soundstage 2003 show, where they closed with Kicking Television. That aired on PBS.

--Mike

I think you may have seen the Soundstage 2003 show, where they closed with Kicking Television. That aired on PBS.

--Mike

That could be, but I know it wasn't ACL. Is there any videos of the Soundstage concert anywhere?