So, this week has been perhaps the most boring week of my life.

I am on Spring Break, stuck in suburbia. While many of my friends are in warmer climates, I'm stuck on the couch watching "Maury" with my dog, and checking my e-mail every two minutes.

Anybody else have exciting Spring Break stories?

My Spring Break, I teach high school, is the 5th- 13th of April. My wife and colleague is taking students on a tour of Brittania. Not enough of them are going for us both to be free, so I was going to be home alone with the dogs and 20 year old daughter. I had a dental cleaning on the 8th and had planned on roadtripping to Tallahassee to see Son Volt with some pals. My step-father died on the 8th. My mom just told me that he wanted me to accompany my wife and took care of it so I could! Surprise, I'm going abroad!! :cheekkiss

Spring Break for me means that my three-year old is home all week. This means that I can't listen to music/watch movies with grown-up words in them, read quietly on the sofa, or enjoy silence for more than 15 seconds at a time until Monday. Monday cannot come fast enough.

It would be okay if the weather were nice and I could take the kid on a mini-hike or something but it's all floody out and everything is muddy.

I travel a broad at least once a week.

Rimshot!! :cheers I remember those days of weekly sex...

So, this week has been perhaps the most boring week of my life.

I am on Spring Break, stuck in suburbia. While many of my friends are in warmer climates, I'm stuck on the couch watching "Maury" with my dog, and checking my e-mail every two minutes.

Consider yourself lucky, I havent had a spring break in almost 20 years. All I did with those breaks is party with the neighborhood kids who didnt go to school and I liked it!

Me and the ol' lady are spring breakin' it at the hacienda. The most work I've done is cleaning leaves out of the flower bed out front. Mostly, the afternoons are consisting of naps. Today it was 79 degrees but 30 mph winds. Still, glad to see spring. B)

I will be on spring break next week and I think mine will be very similar to yours.

i'm taking off for hawaii tomorrow to spend a weekend with the fam, and then a couple friends are meeting me there monday. cant wait to get to relax all week, this quarter has been hell..just finished up my finals this morning. as crazy as the quarter system is/can be, its nice to not have any work to do while youre on vacation..

It's currently my spring break, and I've been either working or sleeping, except for Monday, when I just slept all day. Today felt like work, because I've spent a vast majority of my time in front of a sewing machine.

My "spring break" was seeing Wilco in Iowa last Sunday. I suppose for the lack of exciting things being done this week, plenty of excitement found its way into my meager existence for those few hours... :banana

I think I'm going to a museum with my boyfriend tomorrow...or perhaps Saturday? But then I have to work at 4 on both of those days, so it's ruined anyway. :realmad