Winter Residency Poster Prints

I ordered the entire set. Built some custom frames (on the cheap). They posters arrived. Feb. 18 (the third in the series) is cut exactly 12 inches wide (instead of 12.25). They're sending me another but I'm worried it was a mistake on all of them. Can anyone confirm?

I know it sounds like a small difference but after building the frames exactly on measure, I was very disappointed. Thanks for helping!

The "2007" was the fault of the artist (hard to make 5 posters that fit together all at once), and it was fixed by the artist with acrylic paint at the venue (at no extra charge), not white out, so they are collector's items, not mistakes.*

*I've been sitting in the freezing rain all day watching my wife and her mother run a marathon, so I'm a little cranky. But c'mon....

The "2007" was the fault of the artist (hard to make 5 posters that fit together all at once), and it was fixed by the artist with acrylic paint at the venue (at no extra charge), not white out, so they are collector's items, not mistakes.*

*I've been sitting in the freezing rain all day watching my wife and her mother run a marathon, so I'm a little cranky. But c'mon....

:thumbup

The posters are more than allsome, Johnny.

:cheekkiss

Collectors' items, indeed! you rock, Johnny...

they are probably the best wilco show posters i have ever seen!

(oh, and tell jenny and her mom congrats from me!) :)

The posters from Night 2 (Saturday) that we got all said "2007" and somebody had put white out over the 7 so it said 2008. Very shitty that they charged $25 for misprinted posters.

Caveat emptor, caveat emptor.

I have a quantity question on these posters. Alot of people selling the posters claimed there was only 100 each available at each show and they were all sold out at the shows. Now they are selling at wilcoworld, did they just reprint a bunch more? If so, any idea how much? They say they are a limited number made but how many hundreds do you think they made?

• 1 month later...
I ordered the entire set. Built some custom frames (on the cheap). They posters arrived. Feb. 18 (the third in the series) is cut exactly 12 inches wide (instead of 12.25). They're sending me another but I'm worried it was a mistake on all of them. Can anyone confirm?

I know it sounds like a small difference but after building the frames exactly on measure, I was very disappointed. Thanks for helping!

I had mine framed individually with a metal blue frame. Kind of expensive but very beautiful.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sooooshi

Sounds similar to the way mine were framed. The frames are kinda black with a hint of blue, if that makes sense. Looks good with the border color of the poster. I chose not to have them matted, but they were still pretty expensive.

Problem is, we can't decide where in the house they should hang. The leading contender is a wall in the dining room.