all ages

pre-Sale begins Wednesday, April 2 via MusicToday

Public On-Sale begins Friday, April 4 at 10 a.m. via Pipeline Productions

:yay

:w00t

:dancing

:hyper

such language...foul mouthed kansan;

we'll be crossin the border for the show, but will not be spending any time after the show. prolly even bring our own rations (corn whiskey) so as not to propel the union tax base.

love, josey wales

That is going to be one fun show! If it wasn't for the three-night St. Louis barrage that begins the next day, I'd so be making a trip to Lawrence. I'd even buy a pair of Wellies for the occasion.

'cept i hope the sorority girls don't blab throughout the show like in colombia. The recording reveals a bunch of blah blah blahing during Jesus, et al. slow songs.

When you're on the rail and oceanman has your back there ain't no sorority girl blah blah blah.

'cept i hope the sorority girls don't blab throughout the show like in colombia. The recording reveals a bunch of blah blah blahing during Jesus, et al. slow songs.

Oh, god, I know! I had some right by me part of the show, and I thought I was going to have to throw down! (An incident that would have been challenging to explain to the Anger Management group that I lead. ) :blush

By the way, what's the pre-sale password, anybody?

Huh?

The presale was announced, what, yesterday? Not much of a heads up.

My compadres at the farm all seemed to know about the show, though not the presale today. I predict this will be a hot ticket with lots o' sorority girls in attendance.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night I dreamed that Sarah and I went to this show (it was in the Lawrence city park, not on the street) and there were only about 20 people there. The band came down off the stage and played in a circle, just like a bluegrass festival I saw in that very same park many years ago. :lol It was wonderful.

Can you say NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP and then wilco near a month later. wow life is good here in Lawrence, Kansas. Rock Chalk baby!!!

I hope there will be no rockchalk chants during the show, thank you. Kansas...the team you love to hate...at least I do, although I am kind of glad they won but have already forgotten. sorry.