while we're talking about movies based around racial prejudices, etc....i watched 'foxy brown' the other night. taught me one way to deal w/ racism is to cut off the balls of whatever smack-dealing hooker-pimping white-supremist is making you feel slighted. forget about hillary, pam grier for president.

i hate to say it, i still have never seen JACKIE brown. i've peeped every other Q.T. flick but that one.

I really like it. It's a bit more subtle than most of his movies. I think Deniro is perfect despite only saying about 12 words throughout. I need to watch that movie again.

while we're talking about movies based around racial prejudices, etc....i watched 'foxy brown' the other night. taught me one way to deal w/ racism is to cut off the balls of whatever smack-dealing hooker-pimping white-supremist is making you feel slighted. forget about hillary, pam grier for president.

:lol

What 37 year old broad uses "pimping"? seriously.

"How pimp is that" The 37 year old broad from Rock of Love II

Get it right dude.

i hate to say it, i still have never seen JACKIE brown. i've peeped every other Q.T. flick but that one.

That's the best one, too.