US near the top........

I think this is only a problem if you are convinced the death penalty is a bad thing. Since this is very much something I am not convinced of either way, I have to say I don't feel anything about this. But I'm sure that treefucker guy will try to tell me how I really do feel.

The country that brought us Sailor Moon whacked 9 people last year, so much for an enlightened culture. pfft.

I think this is only a problem if you are convinced the death penalty is a bad thing. Since this is very much something I am not convinced of either way, I have to say I don't feel anything about this. But I'm sure that treefucker guy will try to tell me how I really do feel.

Wow, bob, weren’t you the guy in some other thread who was concerned about the level of discourse around here – and how you felt Via Chicago was like, better than everyone else?

So, I’m wondering why you consistently, almost chronically, fall short of your own standards?

But thanks for stopping by and like, sharing how you feel nothing in regards to this topic – I found your comment extremely enlightening.

Now excuse me, I’m going to go into that MLB thread and explain how I feel nothing for it, that thread.

Wow, bob, weren’t you the guy in some other thread who was concerned about the level of discourse around here – and how you felt Via Chicago was like, better than everyone else?

yeah, he's the whiny hypocrite who gets bent out of shape when I fuck with him(which is nowhere near as often as he likes to think). but it's ok for him to to be a dick.

Um, no it couldn't.

EDIT: unless your point is that people that choose to have abortions are disproportionately poor. That's probably true. It's still apples and oranges at best. The govt isn't forcing poor people to have abortions in the name of justice.

My point was that aborted babies/feti are disproportionately poor and black.

this thread reaks of patchouli and burning flags...i'm so angry i could execute somebody. pffft.

Yeah, well, well….. that comic thread reeks of Clearasil® and Jergens® Lotion.

(that was a joke)

ooh! we should rob a bank together.

since we're white...we'd get away w/ it scott free. no court would dare convict us! regardless, i'll pencil you in for thursday.

wait, can't do it...i believe in god and thusly believe all gay people and their evil gay devil sex are bad.

Yeah, well, well….. that comic thread reeks of Clearasil® and Jergens® Lotion.

(that was a joke)

good one.