Wilco at pimlico

The Virgin Festival is a great time...and now will be much better since Wilco is playing Saturday, August 9th!

Us Baltimore "HONS" are certainly excited!!

Time for some crabs and natty boh!

Hope to see and meet some of you there.... :dancing

Vanessa

anyone else find it amusing that they're playing the same day as Foo Fighters (who Jeff spoke ill of at various shows after the Grammys)?

I find that kind of a bummer, since from all accounts Dave Grohl is about the nicest guy in music. What exactly did Jeff say about them?

Also, nobody mentioned Swell Season being same day as Wilco. Damn this whole living-on-the-west-coast-without-unlimited-disposeable-income thing.

anyone else find it amusing that they're playing the same day as Foo Fighters (who Jeff spoke ill of at various shows after the Grammys)?

My notes from Philly 2/23...

the Foo Fighter thing was a comment on them winning the grammy, he called them "neanderthals" then said "you know I'm joking, right?"
I saw Wilco and Dylan within a few days of each other last summer. Same place, but vastly different crowds. It was probably the best Dylan show sound-wise I've ever been to.

I saw them the very same day, just minutes apart, at Bonnaroo in 2004

• 2 months later...