Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My first thought:

monolith.jpg

Zara-fucking-THUSTRA!

Sleep

A clean house

Some more sleep

No more deaths until at least the end of this week.

And some more sleep.

My needs are pretty simple, really.

Didn't we have the cell phone jammer debate last year?

Things I covet:

i would do anything to have the chaos in our living situation reduced by 1/2

the neighbor's awesome border collie "whistle"

a little farm with a big veggie garden, a cutting garden and a few farm animals.

a beach house.

whoever wants a cell phone jammer should move to DC, i'm sure you could pluck one off of a secret service guy, or bring down a chopper when they fly over, or hang out on my block by the russian embassy there's something funny going on over there when it comes to using your cell phone near that place.

things i covet:

a computer that doesn't become obsolete in less than 3 years to the point of uselessness or expensive upgrades

to not have to work anymore. i really just want to make art.

get a Mac.

I've had mine for 3 years and it's still going strong.

I have a mac. hard drive is full and i either have to sacrifice my mp3s or sacrifice doing any professional work on it. i will be spending my $600 on upgrading the hard drive and hoping the machine recognizes it since they didn't make 250Gb drives when my machine was made. it's my 3rd mac in 10 years. my professional software takes up 25GB of space, for just the software. I remember when a 1GB hard drive was a big deal.

I have a mac. hard drive is full and i either have to sacrifice my mp3s or sacrifice doing any professional work on it. i will be spending my $600 on upgrading the hard drive and hoping the machine recognizes it since they didn't make 250Gb drives when my machine was made. it's my 3rd mac in 10 years. my professional software takes up 25GB of space, for just the software. I remember when a 1GB hard drive was a big deal.

Get an external hard drive.

Get an external hard drive.

won't work. crashes the machine when i try to run anything off of the drive. [i'm actually quite mac proficient and have my own empire of macs that i take care of for friends and family] thanks for the thought though.

As I look at your poster famed on my wall, i would say you could be quite successful. :thumbup

aww, shucks... :blush thanks!

You're a musician, you should have the hook-ups in the drug department.

I would like an HD tv, Gibson (or Epiphone) Dot guitar, and the first Armchair Martian cd. That's pretty much it right now for material possessions. Oh, and maybe a car that's not an asshole.

I would like a lawnmower that starts on the first pull and doesn't die until I tell it to.

(and a robot maid...I'd feel bad about making another human clean my house every day)