My Bloody Valentine

Yea, im not thrilled about the Aragon either. But I guess when you're talking about ear-splitting, feedback drenched music, does sound quality really even matter?

I think yes.

Moreso than lots of stuff. Think about the band. Despite the bombast, there are a lot of subtleties to the songs -- a lot of nuance.

But with the hellacious acoustics in that cavernous space, you most-likely won;t even know what freaking song they're playing at all!

I think yes.

Moreso than lots of stuff. Think about the band. Despite the bombast, there are a lot of subtleties to the songs -- a lot of nuance.

But with the hellacious acoustics in that cavernous space, you most-likely won;t even know what freaking song they're playing at all!

If you've viewed any of the live videos from their early 90s tour, its almost impossible to distinguish what song is playing...its just a lot of noise turned up to maximum volume. They were never know to be the most talented musicians either..they were just really good in the studio.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...