Sec Walkin and Thank You are the (pretty) filler on the otherwise outstanding Evil Urges. Can't wait for October in Chicago. :D

I like Thank You. Listened to this album yesterday again. It's getting better with every listen. Seeing them in August!

'Highly Suspcious' is an awful, awful track with some of the most annoying backup vocals and worst lyrics in recent memory. "Peanut-butter pudding surprise" is a turd, both figuratively and literally... which would all be okay if the track were the least bit fun, which it isn't.

I happen to like that turd.

I've tried really, really hard to like it, but it just makes me nauseous. The whole album is really getting old for me actually. I only really listen to about four tracks. Kind of disappointed.. :ohwell

Same thing happened with the new Weezer album.. It got old fast. But I love the new Coldplay album.

As soon as I was able to shut down the "I have no idea what to make of this schizo album" voice in the back of my head, I enjoyed Evil Urges a lot more. I have, however, yet to come around to "Sec Walkin". Not getting it done for me. It's the worst song Bread never recorded.

BTW, don't want to start another thread, so I'll ask here: does anyone have a real good live mp3 of "Walken"? I have the Residency Night 4 (XRT) version, but sound-wise it's a little messy. I loved the SNL version, but that ship has sailed. I'd love to hear w/ horns or without. xoxo