Wilco & Steven King

Just finished reading Stephen King's From a Buick 8. At the end of the novel, King describes one of the central characters as he rides away in his car, blasting music. As it turns out, the fellow was blaring...Wilco and the Jayhawks :thumbup

Don't know if King is a fan or if he just thought Wilco was the kind of music the character would listen to, but I smiled at the mention of our boys.

frombuick8.jpg

EDIT:

:blush
King lists SBS as his #2 record of 2007:

"No audio tricks and/or experimentation this time, only a set of gorgeously simple tunes and class-A writing. Jeff Tweedy has never been sweeter, more controlled, or in better voice. Not a bad cut on the album. Even the cover art's beautiful."
READ ME!

I used to be a big fan of King, mostly his short stories. I started to read that book in '04, but for whatever reason never finished it....maybe my introduction to Clive Barker's work had something to do with it.

His name is spelled 'Stephen' dammit! It's on the cover of the book!!!

Anyway, have never been able to get through one of his books. They really arent that scary and the supernatural stuff is just plain dumb.