So here was my preference for the prez:

1. Ron Paul

2. John Edwards

For the last 2 mos. it has been Obama only. Starting to rethink that since both the Dems and Reps. are losers. The idea that Dem leaders hedge their bets to go along w/ Rep. tyranny plot in Iran is sickening.

Tell me why I shouldn't vote for Barr. It doesn't appear, at this time, to hurt Obama. It is hurting McCain. Right?

Oh, I really like how the big news center (msnbc) say he has a chance because he has a moustache. The big media sux. I realize he has no real chance, but the media/dems/reps big boy on the block mentality is our problem. How long will we be the big boy on the block? Should we gradually shift to gov't leaders that understand cooperation instead of domination is the future? Or should we wait like other things (environment, energy, economy) until we absolutely have to change?

You should vote for whoever you feel best represents you, and if that's Barr, go for it. However, in terms of hurting people...If you were going to vote for Obama, but switched to Barr, you're hurting Obama, not McCain.

You should vote for whoever you feel best represents you, and if that's Barr, go for it. However, in terms of hurting people...If you were going to vote for Obama, but switched to Barr, you're hurting Obama, not McCain.

It seems like Barr is pulling people from McCain's pool. We'll see what happens as the day nears. Our state is pretty tight, so I'll probably go with Obama, though I don't want to.

cause he's a stoopid clown

Ok, you've influenced me.

It seems like Barr is pulling people from McCain's pool. We'll see what happens as the day nears. Our state is pretty tight, so I'll probably go with Obama, though I don't want to.

Regardless of whom Barr is pulling people from in general, if you were going to vote for Obama, and now will be voting for Barr, you are taking a vote from Obama, not McCain. It's a very simple equation.

However, in terms of hurting people...If you were going to vote for Obama, but switched to Barr, you're hurting Obama, not McCain.

Exactly. So I say, vote for Barr.

Guest Jules

Regardless of whom Barr is pulling people from in general, if you were going to vote for Obama, and now will be voting for Barr, you are taking a vote from Obama, not McCain. It's a very simple equation.

It isn't that simple to me.

1. If Obama is expected to roll to easy victory in Missouri, I would vote for Barr.

2. If it is tight, I will vote for Obama.

3. If a considerable amount of McCain voters are lured to Barr, then my vote for Obama is less worthy. I can vote for Barr while not hurting Obama defeating McCain, while showing that a 3rd party should continue to compete for gov't positions.

2 is most likely at this point.

Aww, forget it. He headed the Clinton impeachment (waste of time and money) and is against medicinal mary jane...he's a libertarian? whatever. Also defends man woman marriage. This is a liberarian? Nice job. Does anyone field a decent candidate?

cause he's a stoopid clown

I was actually gonna say he was batshit crazy...

Aww, forget it. He headed the Clinton impeachment (waste of time and money) and is against medicinal mary jane...he's a libertarian? whatever. Also defends man woman marriage.

He used to be anti-medicinal marijuana and anti-gay marriage.

Then he left the GOP and joined the Libertarians. Guess what his positions are now?

He was against it before he was for it... :lol

He used to be anti-medicinal marijuana and anti-gay marriage.

Then he left the GOP and joined the Libertarians. Guess what his positions are now?

He was against it before he was for it... :lol

yes, reeks of losin' liar.

First of all I don't think America is ready for a Mustache president.

Second vote for who you want, but not because they are on a party ticket...Bob Barr running on the Libretarian ticket is sad for the Libretarian party. Study these peeps! I haven't heard Paul speak about Barr...anybody?

First of all I don't think America is ready for a Mustache president.

Second vote for who you want, but not because they are on a party ticket...Bob Barr running on the Libretarian ticket is sad for the Libretarian party. Study these peeps! I haven't heard Paul speak about Barr...anybody?

I believe Paul is for the Constitution candidate. He worked for Paul's campaign.