So I know I haven't been on much in the past year or so, but thought I'd let everyone know I'm moving. Currently I reside in California, but will be driving cross-country to Washington, DC at the end of the month. I'll be there around August 1. I'm super excited to be on a new adventure, but scared to be in a new place.

So goodbye to all my California people, hello to all the new DC people -- I'll see you when I get there.

:dancing

Hey, nurfherder! Congrats on the move. What for the change, a new job? Whatever the case, I hope the cross-country trip goes smoothly and your AC doesn't break. That happened to me once on a cross-country in the summer. That was tough.

PM me or Caliber when you get here.

See, it's friendly people like this that I joined VC in the first place. :cheekkiss I think somehow I knew you were in the DC area, just never quite realized it. I'll be sure to PM you

Anyway, I'm moving because I need a change of pace. No job or apartment yet, but I'm sure I'll have them both soon enough. It just wouldn't do to be homeless in a new city, would it?

It just wouldn't do to be homeless in a new city, would it?

We do have a lot of homeless here, but not a lifestyle to be recommended. PM me if you need any help/advice on apartment locations, getting around, etc. I've been here for a while and have lived in practically every neighborhood. a lot of places say they're near mass transit, but it is a ploy and they really aren't. some neighborhoods aren't the best to live in, others are hidden gems.

Carefull PM-ing those Bobblehead/Caliber characters...they say they're cool, but...just kidding. they're good people and live here too. :) It's a good city. You should get tickets for V-fest, it's the weekend after you arrive, and a really good band will be playing. have fun on your drive!

We do have a lot of homeless here, but not a lifestyle to be recommended. PM me if you need any help/advice on apartment locations, getting around, etc. I've been here for a while and have lived in practically every neighborhood. a lot of places say they're near mass transit, but it is a ploy and they really aren't. some neighborhoods aren't the best to live in, others are hidden gems.

Carefull PM-ing those Bobblehead/Caliber characters...they say they're cool, but...just kidding. they're good people and live here too. :) It's a good city. You should get tickets for V-fest, it's the weekend after you arrive, and a really good band will be playing. have fun on your drive!

She's right. We have terrible follow through, but excellent intentions.

So I know I haven't been on much in the past year or so, but thought I'd let everyone know I'm moving. Currently I reside in California, but will be driving cross-country to Washington, DC at the end of the month. I'll be there around August 1. I'm super excited to be on a new adventure, but scared to be in a new place.

So goodbye to all my California people, hello to all the new DC people -- I'll see you when I get there.

:dancing

Do you play bass?

how exciting, collin!! glad to hear that you've formulated a plan and are making the move.

i guess there is little chance of one last show at the troubadour or something before you scram. alas.

BEST OF LUCK!

i endorse looking up the bobblejen/caliben household. ben knows where to find the good beer, and jen is a direct hookup to quality eclairs.

how exciting, collin!! glad to hear that you've formulated a plan and are making the move.

i guess there is little chance of one last show at the troubadour or something before you scram. alas.

BEST OF LUCK!

i endorse looking up the bobblejen/caliben household. ben knows where to find the good beer, and jen is a direct hookup to quality eclairs.

Thanks for the warm wishes. It doesn't look like we'll be able to catch a last show, darn.