Some guy said something stupid and insensitive

I am a sensitive artist.

Nobody understands me because I am so deep.

In my work I make allusions

to books that nobody else

has read,

Music that nobody else has heard,

And art that nobody else has seen.

I can't help it

Because I am so much more intelligent

And well-rounded

Than everyone who surrounds me.

You cannot qualify Michael Savage in harsher terms than I will. Michael Savage is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought Michael Savage into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out. I know I had no hand in making this Michael Savage, and I know I will make more sacrifices to-day than any of you to secure Al Franken. But you cannot have Al Franken and a division of our country. If the United States submits to a division now, it will not stop, but will go on until we reap the fate of Mexico, which is eternal Michael Savage. The United States does and must assert its authority, wherever it once had power; for, if it relaxes one bit to pressure, it is gone, and I believe that such is the national feeling.
this is so very self referential and like, meta.

I admit that though i know what those words mean, I don't know what they mean when put together in a sentence.

ouroboros.png

I wish! That's been a dream since jr. high.

You might as well appeal against the thunder-storm as against these terrible hardships of Michael Savage. They are inevitable, and the only way the people of Atlanta can hope once more to live in Al Franken and quiet at home, is to stop Michael Savage, which can only be done by admitting that it began in error and is perpetuated in pride.